Fiji Competition UPDATE
Due to concerns about COVID-19, and the ongoing situation, we are reviewing the terms and conditions of the Win a Holiday in Fiji promotion currently on selected packs of Food Snob Double Cream Blue.
As the implications from the current pandemic continue to evolve, we will be extending the period in which the winner will be able to redeem the prize if required.
A final decision on how long we will extend the prize redemption window will be reviewed at the end of the live date for the promotion in market. Currently, the promotion in market date is 02/03/20 – 30/04/20 and the redemption cut-off date is 31 December 2020.
These are unprecedented times and our thoughts go out to everyone who has been affected by COVID-19 in New Zealand and around the world.
We will issue a further update after the in market promotion ends based on virus situation at that time with regard to the ability of people to travel to and from the travel destination and the availability to travel.
We appreciate your understanding at this time.
Team Food Snob
Fiji Competition Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is subject to the general terms and conditions noted on this page below and the specific terms set out immediately below.
- To enter, purchase a specially marked pack of Food Snob Double Cream Blue. The Double Cream Blue unit must have a gold promotional sticker applied to the unit. Peel the sticker and enter the unique code and enter via our website – https://www.foodsnob.co.nz/promotions/current-promotions/
- Multiple entries are permitted for each individual subject to only one entry being permitted for each specially marked pack of Food Snob Double Cream Blue purchased. Proof of purchase will be required to authenticate competition winner.
- Entries into the competition are eligible only if entered between Monday 2nd March 2020 12.00am and Thursday 30th April 2020 11.59pm (‘Promotion Period’).
- There will only be a maximum of up to 20,000 specially marked packs of Food Snob Double Cream Blue with the gold promotional stickers available for purchase during the Promotion Period (as Bluerock may produce in its absolute discretion).
- Bluerock Limited (‘Bluerock’) will by random draw determine one winner only from the eligible entries.
- This winner will be notified by their nominated email or contact number.
- The winner will also be announced on Food Snob’s Facebook and Instagram page once contact has been made.
- The winner will receive the prizes described below on the following terms and conditions (collectively and each a ‘Prize’):
A. Five Nights stay at The Radisson Blu Fiji with Breakfast Included
- The winner will stay specifically at Radisson Blu in Fiji. https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/hotels/radisson-blu-resort-fiji-denarau-island
- The winner will stay in Superior Lagoon View Room at Radisson Blu.
- Accommodation is subject to availability.
- Winner must adhere to Radisson Blu Terms and Conditions.
- The winner must book their stay at the Radisson Blu using the Prize by 31 December 2020 unless otherwise discussed and agreed with Bluerock.
- The Prize is subject to availability and terms and conditions of Radisson Blu as made available to the winner at the time of booking.
- Included in the Superior Lagoon Room package is a buffet breakfast at Blu Bar & Grill for two people during your 5 night stay.
- The winner must coordinate booking the Prize with Bluerock.
- The prize winner has the right to upgrade their room to accommodate other adults and children at their own cost.
- The winner has the right to extend their stay in Fiji at their own cost.
B. $1500 Radisson Blu Vouchers
- Radisson Blu Vouchers are redeemable at Radisson Blu Restaurants and Harmony Retreat Spa.
- Winner must redeem this voucher, as they please, during the five night stay at the Radisson Blu. The Voucher will expire after this stay.
- The Vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
C. Airport Transfers
- Transfers will be organised from Nadi Airport to Radisson Blu and from Radisson Blu to Nadi Airport for up to four people maximum only.
- Transfers are subject to availability.
- Transfers will be private.
D. Air New Zealand flights ex Auckland to Nadi Airport.
- Winner will receive return flights for two adults ex Auckland to Nadi, Fiji.
- Flights will be with Air New Zealand and two adults travelling the works.
- The winner must coordinate booking flights with Bluerock.
- Travel must be completed by 31 December 2020 unless otherwise discussed and agreed with Bluerock.
- Travel is subject to terms and conditions of Air New Zealand and Tandem Travel as made available to the winner at the time of booking.
- Bluerock has the right to refuse the right to book flights which exceed the value of $1200 per person including taxes and charges.
- Entrants acknowledge that while Bluerock Ltd is providing the Prize, the Radisson Blu and Air New Zealand are the third party suppliers who are fulfilling the Prize.
- Any costs associated with accepting the Prize which are not already covered by the Prize (such as spending money or meals), must be paid by the winner.
- Any costs associated with enabling the winner to accept the prize, such as but not limited to, cost of passport, legal travel documentation such as travel visa or travel insurance, are the responsibility of the winner and must be paid by the winner. Any issue regarding the winner’s legal right to travel to and from Fiji remain the sole responsibility of the winner.
- We reserve the right to require an entrant to provide proof of identity and/or proof of compliance with any eligibility requirements and these terms and conditions.
- If the competition is interfered with in any way or we cannot run the competition as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- Bluerock will also provide three individuals a 3 month of supply of Double Cream Blue. This is equivalent to 2 x units of Food Snob Double Cream Blue each week with 2 x units of La Panzanella Crackers. The cheese will be supplied in voucher format each month to redeem in store.
- The winner will be announced via email, Facebook and Instagram once the winners have been contacted.
Food Snob Competition Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all promotions, giveaways and competitions (collectively “the Competition”) run by Bluerock Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”) through our website or any social media channels that we have a presence on (“Platform”).
- The Competition is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social media channel. By entering the Competition, you completely release Facebook and/or Instagram and/or other social media channels of any responsibility in relation to the Competition.
- By entering the Competition you accept, and agree to comply with, these terms and conditions and any Competition rules published by us on the applicable Platform (“Competition Rules”).
- The means of validly entering the Competition will be set out in the Competition Rules. In addition to satisfaction of any eligibly criteria set out in these terms and conditions, all information set out in the Competition Rules must be provided otherwise we may not accept your entry. Please note that acceptance of any entry to the Competition is at our sole discretion. Entrants may be disqualified or removed from the Competition at any time at our discretion.
- You must follow or like the relevant Platform page on which the Competition is run in order to validly enter the Competition.
- No Competition entries will be permitted after the closing date specified in the Competition Rules.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Competition Rules, only residents of New Zealand are eligible to enter the Competition. Our employees or the employees of any companies associated with the Competition and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition nor can anyone assisting with the Competition.
- If you are under the age of 18 at the time of entering the Competition, you must ensure your parent or legal guardian accepts these terms and conditions and the Competition Rules before you enter the Competition.
- We reserve the right to:
i. amend these terms and conditions and/or the Competition Rules;
ii. and cancel the Competition, at any time without notice to you.
- We are not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries nor are we responsible for any network, computer or software failures which may result in a failure or delay to validly enter the Competition.
- Generally the winner of the Competition will be selected by us randomly or in the manner as specified in the Competition Rules no later than 14 days after the Competition closing date. However, please note that we reserve the right to change the manner of selection of a winner at any time and selection of the winner is at our absolute discretion.
- The winner’s name or social media profile will be announced by us on the applicable Platform. We will contact the winner using any of the details provided to us when entering the Competition (including by way of direct message through any social media channel) to arrange collection or delivery of the prize.
- We reserve the right to redraw the prize if we have any difficulty in contacting the winner (including a failure to respond promptly to any communications we may send) or the winner fails to collect the prize by the required time.
- The winner will receive the prize specified in the Competition Rules. The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or other alternatives. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute or amend any prize with a prize of equivalent value without giving notice to you (whether or not you are the winner).
- Our decisions on all matters relating to the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to collect the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Competition Rules.
- We reserve the right to disqualify at any time any entries where we suspect unlawful or improper conduct or there has otherwise been a breach of these terms and conditions and/or the Competition Rules.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability we may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Competition. We are not responsible for any damage or loss that may occur to the prize once it has been released from our control, including where a winner provides incorrect or incomplete postage details.
- Any personal information collected as part of this Competition will be held by us and used to contact you if you are a winner. Winners of the Competition agree to publication or their names and/or social media profile on our relevant social media channels and/or a range of other media formats including on our website.
- All entries in the Competition are our property and you agree we may use your entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) to contact you for our own promotional purposes and/or to pass your personal information onto a third party involved in the Competition for their promotional purposes. By entering into this Competition, you consent to the use of your personal information for these purposes.
- Any personal information relating to you will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand legislation. You have the right to access, update and correct such personal information.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and are subject to, the laws of New Zealand.