Burrata Girasoli with New season Asparagus and Food Snob Pitted Olives
1x pouch Food Service Rana Burrata Girasoli (28)
1x pottle of Food Snob Pitted olives
1x punnet of Cherry Tomatoes
Small amount of micro basil Herb
150g wedge of Parmigiano-Reggiano to be finely shaved
- Using 1 x punnet of cherry tomatoes , wash and cut in half, arrange on a non-stick baking tray season with salt. Place the tomatoes into a pre- heated oven 120°C and cook for 30 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Cleaned and trim New season Asparagus In a separate pan of hot salted water cook al dente.
- Within a sauté pan, gently warm one pottle of Food Snob Pitted olives.
- Using 7 x Rana Burrata Girasoli per person ,cook for 4 minutes in hot water ( water brought to the boil, place pasta in and continue the cook within a simmer) drain once cooked.
- Add the drained asparagus to the olives in the sauté pan along with the Barratta, check the seasoning may need black pepper .
- Arrange the pasta dish onto your preferred plate ,finally season with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano and a small amount of Micro herb basil.
Serves 4, Enjoy!